7265Re: [BCD396XT] USB Serial Adapters (was Re: Firmware update issue)

  • David Johnson
    Jan 14, 2013
      I had a cheap HL-340 USB-RS232 adaptor, but when I upgraded to windows
      7 it stopped working, even with the new drivers from the web page. I
      bought a new HL-340, and it does work. The older cables are not
      hardware compatible with the windows 7 drivers.

      Sent from my iPhone