7260Re: [BCD396XT] USB Serial Adapters (was Re: Firmware update issue)

  • Mike Dziadus
    Jan 14, 2013
      I had no luck as well on a windows 7 platform but when I ran freescan it worked fine. So I went to a older PC running XP and it worked fine. My thinking is I need to look for the right drivers for windows 7. So maybe see if its a driver that's stopping you from the update.

      Sent from a secret location deep within United States of America