7250Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Backlight question

  • John Stark
    Jan 12, 2013
      Using FreeScan you can select various colors for each TGID. You need to unselect the check box next to SIMPLE VIEW and then you will see the choices. I thought you could select the time and so on but you can't. You can however select no flash slow flash or fast flash.

      MCH <mch@...> wrote:

      >The same should be true for conventional operation.
      >
      >I too would like to see an option where the backlight stays on for the
      >duration of the signal, optionally in the color selected, but there may
      >be patent issues which are preventing Uniden from doing that. I'm not
      >saying there are, but just that this may be the case.
      >
      >Joe M.
      >
      >wolobmp wrote:
      >> Joe,
      >>
      >> The P25 does trigger the backlight, however only stays on few short period of time, even while the signal is still present.
      >> Mike
      >>
      >> --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, MCH wrote:
      >>> Are you sure the P25 transmission is not triggering the backlight? Is it
      >>> possible that you are monitoring a trunked system and it's simply that
      >>> the replies are not triggering it?
      >>>
      >>> Joe M.

    »
    «