7246Re: [BCD396XT] USB Serial Adapters (was Re: Firmware update issue)

  • Dan Simon
    Jan 12, 2013
      Thanks Rob. I am running Windows XP on the main computer I have been trying this on. I do think that what you mentioned is my problem. My adapter is made by Gead Heads (according to the sticker on it) and I got it a while ago at Fry's for a pretty low price. I think I may go ahead and order this cable that has the FTDI chip. http://amzn.com/B007NN5LB0

      Thanks again!