7197RE: [BCD396XT] Update Released

  • Robert Klamp Jr.
    Jan 7, 2013
      Anybody trying the new update especially on starcom21 in IL try these
      settings. As soon as I changed the hidden P25 settings I noticed a huge
      difference in audio even with the stock antenna. I have my radio set to 7
      for the P25 Adjust Mode and 1 for the P25 Adjust level and I am getting
      audio clearer than I ever have on Starcom towers 101, 102 and 115. Please
      give it a shot and report back with your findings no matter where you are.
      This info could be very beneficial to others down the line.

      Thanks,

      Bob