7178Re: [BCD396XT] FreeSCAN

  • John Stark
    Jan 6, 2013
      At least with FreeScan you CAN get support unlike that program that comes from the Netherlands where there is zero support from email or any other means.
      Assay however does a fantastic job support wise with FreeScan and if he prefers a forum to email that's fine with me.... at least he supports his software!