7141Re: Firmware Release suggestion

  • doctordialtone@att.net
    Dec 30, 2012
      It seems to me that this could be resolved by simply building 3 identical Systems each one using its own Control Channel. That way between the display and the Quick Keys, you'll have control over what you want to hear.

      By labeling the Systems and Sites accordingly (>>> Control 1
      >>> Control 2>>> Control 3), you'd be able to - as quickly as your fingers will move - navigate to the System/Control Channel of interest. Use HOLD or DELAY at your discretion.

      OR, hit HOLD and scroll back and forth until you hear the traffic you are following from the appropriate Control Channel(s), labeled accordingly.

      In case anyone doesn't like this suggestion for any reason or thinks it won't work, please don't bother ripping it apart. It's my attempt at providing a workable solution.

      Happy New Year!