7123Re: [BCD396XT] Firmware Release suggestion

  • Bob Burns W9RXR
    Dec 29, 2012
      At 12:00 PM 12/29/2012, Doug Hutton wrote:

      >Since you are releasing an update, may I suggest a minor change...

      Based on a posting Paul made on RadioReference, I think it may be too
      late to get any features added in this firmware update. In other
      words, the update is in the can. Maybe next time.

      My impression is that the firmware is nearly done and awaiting final
      approval by Uniden's engineers. Paul built the update page on the
      Uniden wiki and created the links so he'd be ready to release the
      update as soon as the engineers approve it.

      Bob...
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic