6986Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Static version of Twiki manual Was: out of space already?

    Sep 28, 2012
      They are the same SQKs, but there *are* 100 of them. Frankly, I could
      use 200 or even 300, but 100 should be more than enough for most people.

      If I were to hazard a guess, and it's only a guess, I would suspect you
      had the function key enabled (it's sticky for about 3 seconds after you
      release it) and you hit one of the search keys (1, 2, or 3). I think ham
      radio was one of the pre-assigned search key items.

      Joe M.

      Guy Teague wrote:
      > each service search can have a quick key assigned, but that is
      > ridiculous on the face of it. unless you are in a certain mode or hit
      > certain modifier keys, the quickkey is going to clash with the ones you
      > have assigned to systems.
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic