6985Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Static version of Twiki manual Was: out of space already?

    Sep 28, 2012
      If you have SEARCH WITH SCAN enabled, it would still search it if you
      hit the SCAN button.

      Search with Scan is not a global setting - it's set for each search
      category so you can activate only some searches.

      How you enabled it? Who knows. The important thing is that you now know
      how to enable and disable it.

      If you want to use it sometimes, assign it a SQK that way you can
      quickly enable or disable it.

      Joe M.