6959Re: [BCD396XT] out of space already?

  • David Johnson
    Sep 25, 2012
      I have this problem too. There are well over 500 talk groups on the
      NSW GRN. I need to select which ones benefit from alpha tags and which
      ones are just TGID numbers. Annoyingly, this also means I can't use ID
      SCAN for some users, and I need to resort to ID SEARCH, such as
      Sutherland Shire Council.

      Sent from my iPhone