6923Re: [BCD396XT] Oakland CA Reception p25

  • Gail Wisher
    Sep 16, 2012
      Since Oakland moved the problem AT and T and I reloaded the latest changes from  Radio Ref my reception on this p25 increased .   It alsmost sounds like the old system.  The 396 XT is following digital and non digital as I also listen to local PD (Alameda) as they have not made the switch yet. It also  is following some handheld to handeld chatter and Dispatch to handheld and especially during street chases.. For a while there I was ready to junk this unit .

      /

      .