6888May have been mistaken

  • RJH
    Sep 1, 2012
      Hi all,

      I may have been mistaken, I thought I saw discussion of the GPS on the 396T, which I don’t think uses GPS Technology. Although, I will admit I thought only the Home Patrol used that technology.

      It’s just too bad subjects have to beaten to death here, okay we discussed GPS can we move on? No one ever updates their subject lines so you can’t follow anything.

      Right now, I have cleaned out everything from the list, except this post. It will be interesting to see how this appears when the next list is posted.

      Are things like this: the arrows a necessary part of posts or can they they eliminated

      <POST EDITED BY MODERATOR TO REMOVE UNNECESSARY CONTENT>
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic