6882Re: [BCD396XT] Enough already

  • tom riedel
    Aug 30, 2012
      That's why this is a forum. Everyone can chime in. This is the 396XT
      forum which can use a gps. IT's that new contraption with the light up
      maps... Can a map read out the turns for you so you can keep your eyes on
      the road? Does it look it up by business name, or from the sound of your
      voice? Does it cover the entire country in one small package? That's why
      they are a billion dollar industry..In more cars than I guess you've
      noticed. Welcome to 2002.. Just funin with ya.. hey did you hear about
      them phones with no cords??? That you can take anywhere with you what a
      waste.. bet they do about as well as those silly home computers..who'd
      want one?

      . :) haha HAppy Friday all

      sent from my iPhone which is why everything is spelled correctly.
      Thankfully it can't auto correct sarcasm. Yet.