      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      From: mikekut@...
      Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 13:04:32 -0700
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Enough already

      I too spend a lot of time on the road over a wide geographical area and the GPS feature is great for this. I�m using the Uniden GPS and I think it�s performance is adequate but It seems to have a few quirks. First, it seems to have a location tolerance of plus or minus 2 or 3 miles. In other words lock/unlock can occur anywhere from 2 or 3 mile outside to 2 or 3 miles inside the radius I have programmed. Also, the locks/unlocks seem to occur in spurts rather that in real time as I pass from range to range as programmed � it�s almost as if the GPS is only checking its location every 10 minutes or so. Can anyone comment on the performance of non-Uniden GPS units?

      Mike