6855Re: [BCD396XT] BCD396T and BCD396XT Design Suggestion

  • omlbed@aol.com
    Aug 14, 2012
      Thanks to all for your suggestions. My suggestion to Uniden for future
      consideration still stands.

      In a message dated 8/14/2012 11:14:22 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      maderradionetwork@... writes:

      just do it the way i do it.
      I'm blind. I use my fingers to see where the buttons are.
      Maybe its a good idea to just feel around and get the idea position of the
      buttons on the scanner.
      So you can use it if there isn't a way to look at it.
      Just a suggestion.
      Jerry Mader

      _____