6815Re: Scanning Help

  • Kristy
    Jul 13, 2012
      I had a subscription to RR but it expired. That is how I programmed the scanner when I purchased it. I still have all the info saved on my computer as far as the talkgroup ID's. But my scanner just won't scan that system no matter what I do.

      I even tried going through the Uniden manual and recreated a system with the ID's and it still won't scan.