6805Re: [BCD396XT] Scanning Help
- Jul 11, 2012The answer depends on why ARMER isn't being scanned. It could be:
* Enable the SQK assigned to the nearest ARMER site and disable the SQK
assigned to the conventional system.
* Unlock the site and lock out the conventional system.
* Program the site correctly and delet the conventional system.
* Enable the GQK assigned to the channel group(s) in the ARMER system.
* Unlock the channel group(s) in the ARMER system.
* Program some channels into a channel group in the ARMER system.
From: Kristy <ziebarth715@...>
Sent: Wed, July 11, 2012 7:36:06 PM
Subject: [BCD396XT] Scanning Help
I've had my scanner for well over a year and never been able to figure it out. I
have two groups: a conventional system and the ARMER group. My scanner will only
scan the conventational group which has no channels in it. How do I get it to
scan the ARMER system instead of the other one?
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>