6697Re: 396XT not tracking individual calls on Tait P25 system?

  • thewenk
    May 31, 2012
      I have the same problem in E Idaho. Uniden scanners don't seem to be able to track i-calls when Tait radios are involved, although I don't know exactly why. I have also heard this from other Uniden owners on other P25 Tait radio systems. GRE scanners seem to track the i-calls OK. Unidens should track i-calls ok on Motorola P25 systems.

      Dave