6619Re: Freq -> TGID

  • david40_33711
    Apr 29 3:11 PM
      Your question is confusing. If it is a truncked system, which it must be to have Talk Groups, and you have the frequency(ies), then all you need do is hit SCAN, and as the radio hits a Talk Group the ID will be displayed. Each Talk Group on the system will have it's own ID. If you can't find anyone who has logged and identified any TGID's in your area you will need to do it yourself. Once you find an ID, hold on it and listen till you figure out what it is, and repete the process creating your own list of ID's.