6255RE: [BCD396XT] Quick keys for system/groups

  • Jerry Mader
    Feb 4, 2012
      Hey I have free scan and i kind of need help.
      I have to go in and label the combo boxes as they don't speak well with my
      screen reading device.
      I need them to say what I'm changing in them like for example, when i go to
      system quick key i need to know that that's the box I'm changing not the
      dropdown for the delay.
      Could someone help me off list with this?
      MY email is Management@...
      I'd greatly appreciate it.
      I just need to verbally talk to someone on skype or on the phone while in
      upload and download so i can understand what I'm looking at so to speak as a
      quick fix.
      The long way around it is, that, I'm trying to build some scripts for jaws
      for windows a screen reading software for this software too.
      A great friend of mine could do this but I don't know how to contact the
      developer to have him help my buddy write the software to work with the
      scripts for me to make this easier to use.
      Yes blind friendly mode is nice, but the program has to be relabeled and
      stuff for the combo boxes and check boxes, radio buttons, edit fields ETC.
      which my friend could help with too at no charge. He's a great programmer
      and does wonderfully on jaws for windows scripting for the blind.
      Thanks
      Jerry Mader

      _____