6247RE: [BCD396XT] Quick keys for system/groups

  • Jerry Mader
    Feb 3 10:56 PM
      Sorry for not understanding this all the way, I can't comprehend too well.
      I apologize, but what I'm trying to do and maybe you could tell me how I'd
      do this for example is have 2 systems.
      A winter start up configuration and a summer one.
      With startup key 1, i would have all my winter systems that i listen too in
      the winter on start up key one.
      Then when i hit startup 2 all of those would be disabled and the summer
      config with the summer oriented systems and talk groups would be enabled and
      the winter one would disappear until winter again.
      But for this I'd need to upload 2 sets of the same systems right, can I do
      that or will it mess up the scanner?
      Reason I'd need to do that is that set one would contain all of my winter
      systems and some of them will be duplicates, such as police and fire and
      such. But then it would also add in the school buses, and plow trucks and
      stuff. With system two i wanted to be able to upload that one under start up
      2 and that one would have still the groups for the state police things like
      that as system one would have, but would turn on the parks, and recreations,
      and sky warn repeaters and stuff like that.
      How would i do this so it would work the way I'd want it to do so? Or can't
      I do this at all?
      Jerry Mader