      From: walt991 <walt991@...>
      Subject: [BCD396XT] BCD396XT Loudness
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, January 18, 2012, 5:24 PM

      Does the BCD396XT sound really loud sometimes when certain radios broadcast using P25?

      I have a 396XT and a GRE PSR500. I compared my 396XT to my GRE 500 and the PSR-500 audio is always constant and doesn't vary or get loud like the 396XT does. I have played with the AGC on the 396 but no matter what, I cannot get a nice constant audio level across all the talkgroups on the Westmoreland County PA P25 system.

      Anyone else experiencing this on the 396XT?