6100Re: [BCD396XT] WV Statewide Interoperable Radio Network (SIRN) - Digital scanner only?

  • danny r
    Dec 15, 2011
      UPMan,

      Never mind.  It seems its the project 25 that is digital only.

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_25

      Makes me wonder how much use the BCD346XT trunking ability can be used.

      Well, Least now I know I was getting use out of my digital BCD396 after all.  On the bad side, I'm going to give the 200 dollars back to the women I bought the 346 for, so I got a 200 dollar paper weight on my hands.  Hopefully, I can sell or return.

      Thanks for your help.

      --Danny
      dannypa_27@...
      http://danny.lookscool.com