6086Re: [BCD396XT] Re: No voice after a couple of weeks

    Dec 8, 2011
      Here's what the last firmware change addresses. Read the last line...

      What is Changed by This Update?
      This update makes the following changes to your BCD396XT scanner:
      Add support for storing Unit IDs in channels with alpha tags.
      Fixed a problem where corrupted memory caused by a bad PC programming upload would make the scanner lock up on the copyright screen.
      Fixed a bug that caused a bad hit count with some PC software.
      Save Hold status immediately instead of at power-down.
      Add ATT indication in Close Call Only mode
      Fixed a bug that could cause APCO P25 decoding to stop in some conditions.