6081Re: Receiving Saginaw county's system on the BCD396xt

  • Mike
    Nov 25, 2011
      I will be in Saginaw next week. I will take by BCD396XT and give it a try. I have found the manual adjustment works on some systems and others work better set to auto. I think Saginaw is a simulcast system so it's not going to be perfect but I'll give it a try next week.

      Mike