6078Re: Receiving Saginaw county's system on the BCD396xt

  • w6kru
    Nov 23, 2011
      Uniden should at least give us back the manual P25 threshold setting that exists on the 396T. My 396T sounds better than my 386XT on the local Moto II simulcast system. Not great but better.

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Lauchlan" <bill.lauchlan@...> wrote:

      > I believe if your experiencing multi-path problems due to being in the overlap area between multiple simultaneous transmitters, then in general your stuck with it (or move). Some receivers may be a little worse or a little better than others, but I don't think the problem will disappear. Best way I can think of to improve situation is a highly directional antenna, if you are in a fixed location, pointed at the strongest transmitter. digital decode threshold won't help you if you're losing the control channel.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic