6010Re: [BCD396XT] I need to order parts for my scanner.

    Nov 7, 2011
      I think you are supposed to turn it completely upside down to remove it
      without risk of damaging the clip. But, I don't have one handy that is
      not broken (mine break when I sit somewhere and the seat pushes the
      scanner up - breaking the clip that holds it in).

      Joe M.