      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Cris Hanna
      Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 3:25 PM
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BCD396XT] I need to order parts for my scanner.

      I actually have a couple of the blue ones.was trying to order the
      black.thought I had lost the black one that came with radio.

      They''re ok.if the scanner goes all the way down.seems hard to remove.o

      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com>
      Behalf
      Of MCH
      Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 2:22 PM
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com>

      I never saw a blue one for the scanners. Maybe it was for the Radio
      Shack model that was blue.

      As for the rubber, it may come as part of the case, so you may have to
      order the case to get it.

      Joe M.

      Scanner wrote:
      > I want to order the rubber bumper and cover, mainly the data port cover. I
      called Uniden and was told that these parts cannot be ordered.