5983Re: [BCD396XT] Uniden will introduce it's new Digital Handheld Scanner next year 2012

  • David Johnson
    Nov 2, 2011
      Agreed. I imported my 396XT, but a friend told me 6 months ago that
      Uniden were planning to start bringing the XT into Australia. Digital
      scanners weren't really popular in Australia because the police P25
      transmissions are all encrypted. Now, the NSW government is switching
      to a P25 Government Radio Network, digital transmissions are getting
      more popular and there is a demand for a quality digital scanner.

      Sent from my iPhone