5978Re: [BCD396XT] FREESCAN "locked" file

  • V. Singh, MBA, RPhT
    Nov 2, 2011
      I researched the file itself further via the explorer. Turns out the file
      was not actually in the folder I was looking for it, but Win7 "appeared to
      have" placed it there when I accessed it via FreeScan because of the
      similar *.996 file extension.

      As it turns out, the file was ACTUALLY in my wirelessly networked drive in
      my den and I was accessing it through another PC. When I realized that, it
      was a simple matter of copying the file from the networked drive to the
      local machine to allow full access.