      From: cjwalsh@...
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 3:51:24 PM
      Subject: [BCD396XT] Encryption squelch?

      Is the BC396xt capable of squelching only encrypted transmissions? For instance, I program all channels that are knowingly encrypted, but I've noticed that frequently those channels go red, and are in the clear, and I only want the radio to unsquelch if there is an open digital channel, instead of getting digital barfs. The rest of the time I would want the radio to ignore stopping on digitally encrypted traffic.