5844Locking and unlocking multiple systems

  • G S H
    Oct 2, 2011
      > Posted by: "MCH" mch@... NCC74656_USS_Voyager
      > There is not, but there is a more logical way of doing what you want.
      >
      > Rather than assign 10 systems for different agencies on the same system,
      > assign them to the same system and use the 10 Group Quick Keys for the
      > different groups. That way, you just have to disable one System.

      I have the group keys within each system assigned in a standard layout of:

      1 - Law enforcement agencies
      2 - Fire / Rescue services
      3 - Emergency medical services
      4 - Other governmental services (highway departments, etc.)
      5 - Miscellaneous channels

      within each system.