      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Bill Lauchlan
      Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2011 8:59 AM
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Receiving Saginaw county's system on the
      BCD396xt

      I believe if your experiencing multi-path problems due to being in the
      overlap area between multiple simultaneous transmitters, then in general
      your stuck with it (or move). Some receivers may be a little worse or a
      little better than others, but I don't think the problem will disappear.
      Best way I can think of to improve situation is a highly directional
      antenna, if you are in a fixed location, pointed at the strongest
      transmitter. digital decode threshold won't help you if you're losing the
      control channel.

      Rgds Bill L