5792Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Display received PL / DPL . . ?

    Sep 18, 2011
      If it's on a programmed channel, it will show what the tone or code is
      and will give you the option to program it into memory if you hit the
      ENTER button. For CC or searches, it will show the tone or code, and
      will program the code with the frequency if you opt to program it into
      memory - also by hitting the ENTER button.

      Joe M.