5763Re: Loud audio clips when using PL tones

  • dataman60435
    Sep 3, 2011
      I have mentioned this before that here in the Chicago area on my GRE and 396XT of "LOUD" dispatchers ex: Kendall Co Sherrif and CPD-City Wide2 with very loud audio and i have had to set the scanner to "FM" and actually put the PL on "search" to get rid of the "clipping"....I don't think his radio has a problem other than what i just printed....