5757Re: System hold time

  • dataman60435
    Aug 31 12:39 PM
      If its a 396XT press "menu",scroll to the "system" or site you have programmed for Starcom and press"E", scroll thru the menu till you see "Hold Time" then press "E" and set it..My local towers i "hold" for 2min, those in outer areas i have "0" hold time...I remember 20 years ago and more with CARMA as i was "ILL-9" when we had #ing.....

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "Matt" <hefdtruck22@...> wrote:

      > Thanks guys for the replies. Bob, I'm up in Mc Henry. Just retired from Hoffman Estates FD. May take you up on that. I've belonged to CARMA for 20 years, back when they used to send out a newsletter by mail. They're a great resource for Northern Illinois in general.
      >
      > It's a steep learning curve, but I have the time, I guess.
      >
      > Matt Collins

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic