      From: Matt <hefdtruck22@...>
      Subject: [BCD396XT] System hold time
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 2:12 PM

      Just purchased my 396 and new to the group. Am trying to learn this radio AND the Illimois Starcom system at the same time. I used to think of myself as technically oriented, but these have my head spinning. I am plowing through it and getting it day by day.

      My question pertains to hold time or delay. On the conventional systems, is there a way to adjust the delay or hold time for individual frequencies? I'm using ARC-XT and it looks like I can only set the delay for the whole system. In the past, I never set delay on repeater freqs, because there's a delay built into the systems, anyhow. I'd only set delay on simplex freqs.

      I'll probably be back with more questions.

      Matt Collins