      From: chavalo007 <bhall007@...>
      Subject: [BCD396XT] Re: New Batteries
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 8:37 AM

      It sounds like everyone has had good results with Eneloop batteries. Could someone post a link or recommend where to buy them? It looks like the Eneloop batteries are only available in 2000mAh. Even though that is lower than the factory-supplied 2250mAh batteries, are the Eneloop 2000mAh still recommended?

      Thanks!