5639Re: New Batteries

  • chavalo007
    Aug 10 6:37 AM
      It sounds like everyone has had good results with Eneloop batteries. Could someone post a link or recommend where to buy them? It looks like the Eneloop batteries are only available in 2000mAh. Even though that is lower than the factory-supplied 2250mAh batteries, are the Eneloop 2000mAh still recommended?

      Thanks!