5638RE: [BCD396XT] Re: New Batteries

  • J Harrell
    Aug 10, 2011
      Thanks for all the replies, I was looking at the Maha Imedion 2400 AA Low
      Discharge Batteries in compairsion to the Sanyo Eneloops that are rated at
      2000mah, I was thinking about going with the Maha Imedion 2400 because they
      have 400mah more capacity over the Eneloops. What are your thoughts and
      comments on this, I have really heard good things about the eneloops but
      some gain in capacity is worth looking at. Again I really appreciate your
      help with this and I just can't seem to make up my mind.