      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jeffry Rehm
      Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 10:21 PM
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BCD396XT] New Batteries

      The batteries that came with my scanner were 2250mah. I usually charge, or have on the charger, the batteries daily. They lasted easily one full year before I started to notice a drop in performance. I replaced them with a name brand (headquartered in St. Louis) 2300mah battery. So far so good. I wanted to keep the mah as close as posible to the original equipment. Just my input.

      jeff