5633Re: [BCD396XT] New Batteries

  • John Kintz
    Aug 9 8:24 PM
      J Harrell wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > I am in need of getting a new set of batteries for my BCD396XT. Just
      > wondering if anyone has been using any of the newer LSD eneloops made by
      > Sanyo and are rated at 2000mah?

      I think the Eneloop batteries are great. I use them in several digital
      cameras, as well as my portable scanners. I don't typically use the
      portable scanners every day, so I can't really say how long the
      batteries might last in hard daily use, but I love the fact that they
      can remain in my equipment for months (really!) and still work when I
      want them to.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic