5596Re: [BCD396XT] Display CTCSS or PL Tone

    Jul 26, 2011

      You need enable CTCSS/DCS Search in a different menu...

      Use the menu key to get to it.

      on the 396XT, it's inside Srch/CloCall Opt

      Then you want: Tone/Code Search. Go inside this menu, and select CTCSS/DCS Search.

      Note: if you have this enabled, and you run across a digital signal, it will not decode P-25 Audio...