5532Re: [BCD396XT] SquareTrade Warrany Cost

  • David Nordmann
    Jun 26, 2011
      I was on the phone with US Fidelus and they wouldn't let me off the phone
      until I committed to getting one of their extended warranties. They are now
      being sued in Federal court for fraud. They were the pits. Glad I didn't
      give them my credit card number. You are right on target about extended
      warranties.