5513SquareTrade Warrany Cost

  • mo town
    Jun 23, 2011
      Here is the warranty cost information. This is with a 30 dollar discount (they run discount codes all the time), and 6% WV sales tax.

      You have to purchase it within 90 days of buying something. Now, I'm not pushing SquareTrade. I have no investment/interest in them. Just put it out there, as someone was interested, when I said I bought the warranty. And I didn't include the cost then.

      Type of coverage:
      3 years with ADH
      Coverage starts:
      6/22/2011