5499Re: [BCD396XT] Re: In way over my head....

  • Patrick Motorola Tech
    Jun 22, 2011
      Danny is right. I am in North Texas and over the years have met and helped
      several people program scanners.
      We actually have a yahoo group just for our region and offer tips for local
      scanning. The hobby is full of great people.

      Follow Me On Twitter - @AndroidTechGuy<http://twitter.com/#!/androidtechguy>