5426Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Audio dropouts for trunk and conventional

  • mch@nb.net
    May 7, 2011
      It definitely could be done in firmware. The scanner has one VFO. Adding a second one would only require another channel exactly like the one for the first VFO, and a way to select it. You could simply have the keypad active to select 10 VFOs when you are in VFO mode. I don't recall the Yupi all that well, but I know the recent AOR offerings have two VFOs.

      Joe M.

      On Sat 07/05/11 5:59 PM , Lance milcom_chaser@... sent:

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic