      From: Lance <milcom_chaser@...>
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, May 2, 2011 3:30:22 PM
      Subject: [BCD396XT] Group Lockout Question...

      I had two groups scanning under a system the other day and in disabling one, I
      then disabled the other.

      I was not able to bring the groups back up again. I went and unlocked them, but
      had no luck. Had to use

      FreeScan to fix the problem.

      So, if I inadvertently do this again in the future, how does one bring the
      groups back without using software.

      Thank You.