5395New member

  • trainman
    May 2, 2011
      Hi everyone, new member from Australia.

      I've had my 396XT for a few weeks now, and have been using it, and programming it. Great little unit.

      One question that is bugging me, and I was hoping you people might be able to help out:

      I have the NSW GRN (APCO25 trunked) programmed, and when it is scanning or searching, every few seconds the display flashes Close Call. Close Call is turned off (confirmed by transmitting next to it), and I suspect that it is scanning previously saved Close Call hits. I have assigned a Quick Key to Close Call and turned it off while scanning, but it still keeps happening. Any ideas?

      Thanks.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic